Highest quality electric solenoid available for continuous duty.
Bait Pump Solenoid
Hooker Electric provides the highest quality electric solenoid available for continuous duty. Solenoids are relays that are commonly used to remotely switch a heavier current. By using a solenoid, the amount of heavy wiring needed to power the load is reduced, since the control circuit mounted inside the cab typically utilizes a smaller wire gauge. Solenoids are commonly used to control starter and winch motors, and they have many other uses on vehicles and electronics of all kinds.
When the control circuit is energized, the electromagnetic force induced in the coil attracts the plunger, which moves to close the load circuit. When the control circuit is de-energized, the spring-loaded plunger returns to its normal state, and the load circuit is broken. In continuous duty applications, the energization of the coil causes heating, therefore the solenoid housing will become warm even in normal operation.
The 65A SPST Continuous Duty Solenoid for 4500 and 7500 Bait Pump is a solenoid featuring a PVC-coated plated steel housing and copper contacts and is rated for the Hooker Electric Bait Pumps. Note: The bait pump solenoid is not included with the purchase of a Hooker Electric Hi-Flow Bait Pump.
- Cole Hersee 24117-01 Solenoid
- 65A 12V continuous duty SPST normally off
- Weatherproof Plasticized – PVC-coated and insulated
- Copper Contacts and Terminals
- Circuitry: Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST)
- Bracket mounting holes 5/16-Inch x 19/32-Inch (7.9 x 15.1mm) on 2 13/64-Inch centers (56.0mm)
- Intermittent: 750A make 100A break 10sec On 30min Off
- UL Marine & CE ISO 8846 Marine Listed
- Hex nuts and lock washers included
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Other International Orders: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|