Waterproof 12V Dual Battery System.
Bussman 40AMP Circuit Breaker
The Cooper Bussman 40AMP 12V Dual Battery System Manual Fuse Reset Circuit Breaker can generally take the place of a fuse but with the advantage of being able to be reset. Ideal in applications where what is being connected could have a short circuit or a momentary short this will still break the circuit until you MANUALLY reset it again. Used in a dual battery system and being WATERPROOF can be fitted under bonnet.
These circuit breakers have a unique reset mechanism which provides visual indication of tripped condition. Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits in marine systems. Others include battery chargers and DC audio systems. Made of black UL-rated 94V0 thermoset plastic. Thermoplastic elastomer stud insulators are provided on covered units with F-style (surface-mount) bases. Standard marking includes amp ratings and part numbers.
Includes two 6mm bolts with nuts to attach your cables for surface mounting. The mounting torque rating of the panel or surface-mount options; 50 in-lbs (5.6N•m) max. Threaded insert option has a max torque of 25 in-lbs (2.8N•m).
- Dimensions: 48mm x 82mm x 40mm( H)
- Interrupt Rating: 3000A @ 30Vdc
- Temperature Rating: –25°F (–32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature Rating: –40°F (–40°C) to 260°F (125°C)
- Termination: 1/4-28 threaded studs
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Compliances: SAE J1625; ABYC E-11; CE; SAE J1171 (ignition protected)
- Old Part Number: 285040
- New Part Number: CB185‑40
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.