Waterproof 12V Dual Battery System Manual Fuse Reset Circuit Breaker.
Bussmann Circuit Breaker
Eaton-Bussmann Circuit Breaker
The Eaton-Bussmann 12V Dual Battery System Manual Fuse Reset Circuit Breaker can generally take the place of a fuse but with the advantage of being able to be reset. Ideal in applications where what is being connected could have a short circuit or a momentary short this will still break the circuit until you MANUALLY reset it again. Used in a dual battery system and being WATERPROOF can be fitted under the bonnet.
These circuit breakers have a unique reset mechanism that provides a visual indication of tripped condition. Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits in marine systems. Others include battery chargers and DC audio systems. Made of black UL-rated 94V0 thermoset plastic. Thermoplastic elastomer stud insulators are provided on covered units with F-style (surface-mount) bases. Standard marking includes amp ratings and part numbers.
Includes two 6mm bolts with nuts to attach your cables for surface mounting. The mounting torque rating of the panel or surface-mount options; 50 in-lbs (5.6N•m) max. The threaded insert option has a max torque of 25 in-lbs (2.8N•m).
- Dimensions: 48mm x 82mm x 40mm( H)
- Interrupt Rating: 3000A @ 30Vdc
- Temperature Rating: –25°F (–32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature Rating: –40°F (–40°C) to 260°F (125°C)
- Termination: 1/4-28 threaded studs
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Compliances: SAE J1625; ABYC E-11; CE; SAE J1171 (ignition protected)
- 40AMP Part Number: CB285F‑40 (0ld number: 285040)
- 60AMP Part Number: CB285F‑60
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|