Ball Valves are specifically designed for use in marine applications above and below the waterline.
Gemlux Nylon NPS Ball Valve
$27.90 – $125.30
Tough, versatile Nylon or Polypropylene Ball Valves are the ideal low-cost solution for fluid control often replacing more expensive brass valves. The valves have chrome-plated steel balls with nickel-plated steel or brass stems. Seats are of PTFE and O rings of NBR rubber. They are ideal for water supply as well as being resistant to hydrocarbons and many chemicals.
Part Number: 77002-Nylon, Product Code: 2203 ¾” Ball Valve Nylon w/blue handles
Part Number: 77003-Nylon, Product Code: 2221 1” Ball Valve Nylon blue handle
Part Number: 77006-Nylon, Product Code: 2120 1 ½ “ Ball Valve Nylon blue handle
Part Number: 77007-Nylon, Product Code: 2101 2” Ball valve NPS Nylon blue handle
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced Nylon composite – High strength, tough and lightweight.
- Immune to corrosion & electrolysis – No corrosion or breakages, increased safety.
- Electrically non-conductive. No electrical bonding.
- Suitable for use on all hull types – aluminum, steel, wood, or FRP.
- The ball and sealing rings utilize a PTFE polymer to ensure smooth action and minimal fouling of the internal ball.
- Large operating range – Suitable for all marine conditions from -40°C to +110°C.
- Available in both BSP and NPS thread forms.
- U.V resistant – No degradation from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- 100% leak tested before leaving the factory.
- The ball and handle are chrome-plated steel.
- Pressure Rated at 16 Bar or 1600KPA.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
¾” Ball Valve, 1” Ball Valve, 1 ½” Ball Valve, 2” Ball Valve
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.