Groco IBV Series Full-Flow Flanged In-line Ball Valve
The Groco IVB Series In-Line Ball Valves are full-flow valves with a patented selectable handle rotation. The handle has a square hole to accept a standard ratchet to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease the actuation of difficult-to-operate valves. 1-1/4 in. and larger valves include a zerk fitting for easy lubrication or draining.
|Part Number||Thread NPT||A||B||C||D||E||Weight|
• Female NPT Threads
• Various sizes and larger include a grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position) or for draining
• Patented selectable handle rotation
• 400 WOG rated
• Full flow
• C83600 bronze construction
• Stainless steel handle and hardware
• Chrome plated solid brass ball (not a hollow ball)
• PTFE seats and seals
• Bonding attachment
• UL listed for fuel or water
• Fits IBVF for Seacock Application
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.