Rugged marine construction features stainless steel stem, handle and hardware.
Groco Bronze Tri-Flanged Valve
$79.00 – $183.00
Bronze Tri-Flanged Ball Valve
Groco full flow seacocks with tri flange base fabricated out of C83600 bronze, with stainless steel hardware and chrome plated solid brass ball, per manufacturer. It has a field reversible handle to allow you to select the closed position (clockwise and/or counterclockwise) that best suits the installation. The handle has a square hole to accept a standard ratchet, to assist with reaching hard-to-reach valve locations. The triangular base with bolt pattern to match most popular brands makes retrofit easy.
The valve includes one grease Zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position) and one drain plug. PTFE Seats and Seals. UL Listed 647-B. Rugged marine construction features stainless steel stem, handle, and hardware. The bottom connections are NPS (straight thread); top connections are NPT (tapered thread); full pipe-size flow. Drain plugs on both sides for convenient winterization. Serviceable when installed.
• 1-1/4″ sizes and larger include one grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position), and one drain plug. The zerk can also be used for draining
• Patented field reversible handle allows you to select the closed position orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) that best suits the installation
• Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet, to help reach valves in hard-to-reach locations and ease actuation of difficult-to-operate valves
• Full Flow
• Triangular base with bolt pattern to match most popular brands makes retrofit easy
• C83600 bronze construction
• Stainless steel handle and hardware
• Chrome-plated solid brass ball
• PTFE Seats and Seals
• Bonding attachment on base
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and Other International Orders: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 4 in|
3/4" Ball Valve, 1" Ball Valve, 1 1/2" Ball Valve, 2" Ball Valve