Valves have a corrosion resistant, cast, 316 stainless steel body.
Groco Stainless Steel Inline Valve
Groco 3/4″ Stainless Steel Inline Valve
Groco’s IBV-S series Ball Valves have a corrosion-resistant, cast, 316 stainless steel body, and a 304 SS handle. The handles have a thumb-release locking mechanism to ensure the valve remains in the open or closed position you have selected until you wish to change it.
• 1-1/4″ sizes and larger include a grease zerk fitting for lubrication (use only with the valve in the open position) or for draining.
• Handle has square hole to accept standard ratchet (helps you to reach hard-to-reach valves and eases actuation of hard-to-operate valves).
• Thumb-release locking mechanism assures the valve remains in the position selected.
• 1000 WOG rated.
• #316 SS body. #304 SS handle and trim.
• Bonding attachment.
• PTFE seats and seals.
• UL listed for fuel or water. Full flow.
• Fits IBVF-S for Seacock Application.
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and Other International Orders: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|