Hooker Electric Thru-Hull 316L Stainless Steel High-Speed Pickups mount on the transom to feed all your sea chest and live wells. A high-speed pickup is ‘L’ shaped plumbing that comes out of the transom, bends down toward the bottom of the transom, and is cut off at an angle so that as the boat moves forward, water is pushed into the Livewell by the aid of pumps.
The pickups are designed for high-speed boats that require substantial water flow and volume with minimal drag and disturbance to engine prop(s). Manufactured with premium grade 316 stainless steel.
These will not fill the bait well at idle, where pumps are still required, depending on the force of the water while running. The pumps can be dialed down or turned off as long as there is adequate after-flow. When you get a bait well working with our high-speed pickups on your boat, you will wonder how you got along without it! Expect fresh oxygen-rich water pouring into your Livewell as you speed from spot to spot.
The big advantage is that for those long runs across a lake after a successful outing, your fish stay healthy and active with all of the freshwater pouring into the Livewell. Additionally, with the drain plug pulled while in motion, any garbage, minnows, bait, or disgorgement from the caught fish, are flushed down the Livewell drain, leaving your Livewell clean as you arrive at the dock.
- Made of 316L Stainless Steel, polished and passivated*
- No measurable drag
- Product ID: 1804S 1″ High-Speed Pick Up threaded pipe (length-3″)(Width-3 1/2″)(Nipple-5″)
- Product ID: 1804L 1″ High-Speed Pick Up (Length-4 1/2″)(Width-3 1/2″)(Nipple-5″)
- Product ID: 1363S 1 1/2″ High-Speed Pick Up (Length-4″)(Width-3 1/2″)(Nipple-5″)
- Product ID: 1363L 1 1/2″ High-Speed Pick Up (Length-5″)(Width-3 1/2″)(Nipple-5″)
- Product ID: 1364 2″ High-Speed Pick Up (Length-5″)(Width-4 1/2″)(Nipple-5″)
*Passivation is the process of treating or coating a metal in order to reduce the chemical reactivity of its surface. In stainless steel, passivation means removing the free iron from the surface of the metal using an acid solution to prevent rust.
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Other International Orders: Please place orders by phone only.