Load-bearing collars are designed for use with TruDesign skin fittings and ball valves.
Load-Bearing Collar ABYC – Medium
Gemlux by TruDesign load-bearing medium collars are designed for use with TruDesign skin fittings and ball valves. A load-bearing collar will allow an assembly of skin fitting – ball value – tail to withstand 500 lb. (227 kg) load applied to the tail (inboard end), for a minimum of 30 seconds – complying with North American ABYC H-27 standards. Compliance with this standard is mandatory for all vessels sold into the United States.
Gemlux by TruDesign Load Bearing Collar ABYC Medium. Part Number: 91168, Product Code: 2336
- Medium (for 1¼” & 1½” sizes)
- ABYC H-27 compliance. Rates can withstand a static load of 500lb (227kg).
- No additional bolts or fasteners through or on the hull.
- Shrouded protection to product vulnerable areas.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite.
- Immune to corrosion & electrolysis – No corrosion or breakages, increased safety.
- U.V resistant – No degradation from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- 100% leak tested before leaving the factory.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|