Stand up fishing harness with a fighting belt and gimbal included.
Seamount Fighting Standup Harness and Gimbal
Stand up and fight! The low-profile fighting Seamount Fighting Standup Harness and Gimbal helps you put the hurt on large sails, mahi, tuna, wahoo, and even some marlin without allowing them to return the favor. Features a high impact-resistant, injection-molded plastic gimbal base with thermo-formed double-density EVA foam padding. Strong and comfortable, with an adjustable nylon belt that fits all waist sizes from 28″-48″. All metal components are made of marine-grade stainless steel for lasting performance. Ideal for 30-80 lb. class tackle.
The fighting belt and harness are designed for the ultimate angler tackling the world’s toughest game fish on standup tackle. The harness features Spine X spinal protection, comfort fit technology with memory foam developed by NASA. Available in five different waist sizes, 28-32”, 32-36”, 34-38”, 38-42”, and 40-46” there is a Seamount Fighting Standup Harness and Gimbal for everyone. The fighting belt is included with the harness, which eliminates the guesswork out of matching your belt to your harness.
- Comfort, stability, and leverage for battling the biggest fish
- Sturdy, low-profile belt for standup fishing
- Essential for battling large sails, mahi, tuna, wahoo, etc.
- High impact-resistant, injection-molded plastic gimbal base
- Thermo-formed double-density EVA foam padding
- 360-degree pre-shaped back support with memory foam
- Adjustable nylon belt fits 28″-46″waist sizes
- Ideal for 30-80 lb. class tackle
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada and Other International Orders: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 10 in|
Small (Waist 28-32in), Medium (Waist 32-36in), Large (Waist 34-38in), X-Large (Waist 38-42in), 2X-Large (Waist 40-46in)