This Hooker Electric Shimano 20 Kite Reel is capable of retrieving at speeds of 800 feet per min at 40 pounds of drag, with full variable speed.
Shimano Tiagra 20 Kite Reel
$1,525.00 – $2,054.00
The Hooker Electric Shimano Tiagra® TI20A Kite Reel is capable of retrieving at speeds of 1,000 feet per min at 40 pounds of drag, with full variable speed. This is not your typical small electric reel. Please take note: She is capable of breaking spars under hi-wind conditions while flying your kites, so set your drag before use. (no other reel manufacture can claim that) She is small, light, fast, strong, and sexy. This reel can also be used on the Shimano Tiagra® 30 LRS reel, to catch Snappers, Groupers, and Tilefish. The handle mechanism is retained and it can be used in low gear if needed.
The Hooker Electric Shimano Tiagra® TI20A Kite Reel is a smaller reel built with the same precision features of the Tiagra line. With 36 lbs of drag, this reel is well suited for trolling and fishing mid-sized offshore species such as Tuna, Sailfish, Mahi, and Mako. If your target is larger pelagics you may need to go up in size for more line capacity. Call or email if you need any recommendations. Many people choose the Tiagra 20 over the Tiagra 16 as the 20 includes the power handle. The power handle is standard on all Tiagra sizes from 20 up to 130.
The 20 Model Choices Include:
HES20AKRM: Shimano Tiagra® 20 A Kite Reel Motor Only
HES20AKRC: Shimano Tiagra® 20 A Kite Reel Combo
TI20A Reel Features:
- Hagane Body
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool
- Machined Aluminum Frame and Sideplates
- Offset Ergonomic Power Grip
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse System
- Line Capacity Rings
- Soft grip handle for comfort
- Line Capacity Mono (yds/lb): 20/690
- Line Capacity Braid (yds/lb): 50/1225, 65/720, 80/525
- Max Drag (lbs): 30 lbs Strike/36 lbs Drag
- Gear Ratio: 3.9:1, 1.7:1
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (in): 41/18
- Weight (oz): 50
Hooker Electric Attachment Features:
- Powerful 1hp brushless 12 VDC motor
- Retrieval rate: 1,000 feet per minute @ 40lbs drag
- 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Full variable speed control
- Retains handle function
- 10ft marine-grade connecting wire and plug included
Motor Only: Hooker Electric drive and components installed on a customer-supplied reel.
Combo: Hooker Electric drive and components installed on a brand new Shimano reel.
Electrical: Motor is connected with a UL listed and CSA certified 30A Hubbell electrical connector.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 10 in|
Motor Only, Combo