Ball Valves are specifically designed for use in marine applications above and below the waterline.
TruDesign NPS Ball Valve Female
$42.00 – $80.36
Designed and made in New Zealand TRUDESIGN™ Gemlux Certified Ball Valves are specifically designed for use
in marine applications above and below the waterline.
- Certified to ISO 9093-2 by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI, Belgium) when fitted to TRUDESIGN™ Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
- Comply with ABYC H-27 standards when used in conjunction with the TRUDESIGN™ ABYC collar and Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls).
- Certified by Bureau Veritas to ISO 9093-2.
Part Number: 90660 Product Code: 2313 TruDesign ¾” Ball Valve female NPS
Part Number: 90661 Product Code: 2122 TruDesign 1” Ball Valve female NPS
Part Number: 90663 Product Code: 2123 TruDesign 1 ½” Ball Valve female NPS
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced Nylon composite – High strength, tough and lightweight.
- Immune to corrosion & electrolysis – No corrosion or breakages, increased safety.
- Electrically non-conductive. No electrical bonding.
- Suitable for use on all hull types – aluminum, steel, wood, or FRP.
- The ball and sealing rings utilize a PTFE polymer to ensure smooth action and minimal fouling of the internal ball.
- The Ball Valve and can be locked in a closed position to comply with toilet waste outlet regulations.
- Large operating range – Suitable for all marine conditions from -40°C to +110°C
- Available in both BSP and NPS thread forms
- U.V resistant – No degradation from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- 100% leak tested before leaving the factory.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
¾” Ball Valve, 1” Ball Valve, 1 ½” Ball Valve
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.