Nylon Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Nylon 120 Degree Tails Barb
$5.75 – $8.22
TruDesign Long Thread 120° Tails are molded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to never crush.
MPN: 90924 Product Code: 2332 Nylon Hose Barb 1″ x 1” NPS Tail Long Thread 120°
MPN: 90928 Product Code: 2199 Nylon Hose Barb 1.5″ x 1.5” NPS Tail Long Thread 120°
MPN: 90930 Product Code: 2200 Nylon Hose Barb 2″ x 2” NPS Tail Long Thread 120°
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and lightweight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolor with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High-quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP and NPS (Parallel) threads – Universal compatibility to TruDesign Ball Valves, threaded fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
The connecting thread type is BSP and clearly marked on the side of the fitting along with size. Do not over tighten, simply allow the adhesive sealant to provide the seal and orientation of the fitting. Apply twin hose clamps for a secure hose connection and check tightness regularly.
Thread sealing options: – 3M 5200 – 3M 5200FT (fast cure) – Sikaflex 291i – Sikaflex 591 – Loctite 5331 – Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Chord – PTFE Thread Tape
TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. However, TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves, and Non-Return Valves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
1" x 1” NPS Tail, 1.5" x 1.5” NPS Tail, 2" x 2” NPS Tail