When connected to a skin fitting they must be above the waterline. Below the waterline skin fittings (Thu Hulls) must be directly fitted to a Ball Valve (Sea Cock).
TruDesign Nylon 90 Degree Threaded Connectors
$8.91 – $11.75
TruDesign Nylon 90° Male-Female Threaded Connectors are molded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. TruDesign Male-Female Threaded Connectors eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. When connected to a skin fitting they must be above the waterline.
Below the waterline skin fittings (Thu Hulls) must be directly fitted to a Ball Valve (Sea Cock).
MPN: 90825 Product Code: 2311 Threaded Connector .75″ NPS Female .75″ NPS Male 90°
MPN: 90827 Product Code: 2310 Threaded Connector 1″ NPS Female 1″ NPS Male 90°
MPN: 90831 Product Code: 2309 Threaded Connector 1.5″ NPS Female 1.5″ NPS Male 90°
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and lightweight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolor with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High-quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP and NPS (Parallel) threads – Universal compatibility to TruDesign Ball Valves, threaded fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
The connecting thread type is BSP and clearly marked on the side of the fitting along with size. Do not over tighten, simply allow the adhesive sealant to provide the seal and orientation of the fitting. Apply twin hose clamps for a secure hose connection and check tightness regularly.
Thread sealing options: – 3M 5200 – 3M 5200FT (fast cure) – Sikaflex 291i – Sikaflex 591 – Loctite 5331 – Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Chord – PTFE Thread Tape
TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. However, TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves, and Non-Return Valves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
.75" NPS Female .75" NPS Male, 1" NPS Female 1" NPS Male, 1.5" NPS Female 1.5" NPS Male