Nylon Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Nylon Tail Barb Thru Hull Adapter
$6.78 – $9.32
TruDesign Nylon Tail Barb Thru Hull Adapters are molded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to never crush.
MPN: Tha-100-113-90 Product Code: 2205 Nylon Tail Barb Thru-Hull Adapter 1″ Female FNPT 1.125” Tube 90°
MPN: THA-100-113 Product Code: 2278 Nylon Tail Barb Thru-Hull Adapter 1″ Female FNPT 1.125″ Tube
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and lightweight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolor with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High-quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP and NPS (Parallel) threads – Universal compatibility to TruDesign Ball Valves, threaded fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. However, TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves, and Non-Return Valves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|
1" Female FNPT 1.125” 90, 1" Female FNPT 1.125”