Eliminates chafing of plumbing hoses and wiring when passing through bulkheads.
TruDesign Nylon Thru-Bulkhead Threaded Tube
TruDesign Nylon Thru-Bulkhead Threaded Tube Fittings are molded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. TruDesign Thru-Bulkhead Threaded Tube Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Designed to be used in conjunction with our range of threaded female fittings, the Threaded Tubes provide a simple and tidy solution for passing plumbing through the bulkhead of your boat.
- Comes complete with two nuts and two backing washers.
- Eliminates chafing of plumbing hoses and wiring when passing through bulkheads
- Connects with TruDesign Female Hosetails to allow routing of hoses to fit neatly into place
- Can be cut to length if required
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and lightweight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolor with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High-quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Parallel BSP or NPS threads – Universal compatibility with TruDesign fittings, and other common marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
The connecting thread type is BSP and clearly marked on the side of the fitting along with size. Do not over tighten, simply allow the adhesive sealant to provide the seal and orientation of the fitting.
Thread sealing options: – 3M 5200 – 3M 5200FT (fast cure) – Sikaflex 291i – Sikaflex 591 – Loctite 5331 – Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Chord – PTFE Thread Tape
TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. However, TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves, and Non-Return Valves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|