Useful for multiple hose connections to a single ball valve & thru-hull fitting.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
TruDesign T-Piece Threaded Connector
TruDesign Connector T-Piece Threaded MFF is molded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability. TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to never crush.
The 1.5″ Threaded T-Piece features 2x female threads and 1x male thread enabling them to be joined together to create manifolds – useful for multiple hose connections to a single ball valve & thru-hull fitting. The center female thread is shorter and designed for use with TruDesign Aquavalve Tails (Straight, 90°, and 120°) giving the option of tail sizes from 19mm up to 38mm. The TruDesign Plug or Threaded Connector can also be used in the center connection.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and lightweight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolor with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High-quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable – Paintable with all types of antifoul including Coppercoat™
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
Fits TruDesign Ball Valves & BSP or NPS parallel threads – universal compatibility to other TruDesign fittings, and other marine components. Do not over tighten, simply allow the adhesive sealant to provide the seal and orientation of the fitting.
Thread sealing options: – 3M 5200 – 3M 5200FT (fast cure) – Sikaflex 291i – Sikaflex 591 – Loctite 5331 – Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Chord – PTFE Thread Tape
TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. However, TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves, and Non-Return Valves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Download PDF for drawings and specifications.
Canada or Any Other International Purchases: Please place orders by phone only.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 3 in|